- This event has passed.
Yaum e Gham Interactive Session Sayed Ammar
June 13 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The first detailed, full-colour work on Islam’s oldest & most respected Cemetery: Jannat Al-Baqi in Medina, modern day Saudi.
*Forward by Dr Sayed Nakshawani
* Fascinating history of the Shrines in Baqi
* Eye-witness reports of people who visited
* How the destructions took place, twice
* Exciting Future plans for Baqi by Zuhair Hussaini
* Detailed analysis of permissibility of shrine building in Islam plus answering misconceptions
* Etiquettes of Ziyarah
* Poetry by Nouri Sardar & Abir Safa
* Action plans by Al-Baqee Organization
*Get your signed copy by Sheikh Hilli this Thursday 13th June @Hyderi – 50 copies to be given free by Hyderi to regular helpers in Ladies & Gents during Mahe Ramadhan by Parinbai Noorali & Abbasbhai Panjvani*